At EDPS, our customers come first.
Located in Historic Johnstown, Ohio, we’re a mighty team of experts dedicated to delivering personalized customer service and individualized payment solutions for each client.
Our team embraces an entrepreneurial spirit and a consultative approach to meet customer needs. Honesty, integrity, and professionalism are at the core of our company’s values and you’ll see these traits represented in everything we do.
EDPS currently has an opening in our Marketing department and we are seeking a Manager to lead all external efforts. In this high paced role, the candidate will be responsible for the following:
- National, B2B advertising to generate inbound leads for the inside sales team
- Develop artwork for various marketing efforts including but not limited to direct mail, e-mail, social media, website design, marketing slicks and business cards
- Contribute content to social media sites
- Increase social media traffic
- Create calendar of marketing campaigns and educating the team about said calendar
- Develop and track all e-mail efforts to determine which effort was most effective
- Upload and maintain marketing material within CRM
- Assist with production of videos, radio advertising, print media and online forums
- Produce all trade show material including but not limited to staging, set-up, marketing slicks, artwork and booth design
- Candidate must have 3 years of experience working in a B2B marketing environment
- 2 years of experience using Mail Chimp or similar e-mail service
- 2 years of experience driving inbound leads to sales team
- 2 years of experience creating, editing and developing marketing collateral
Candidate must be a self-starter, enjoy working with little supervision and enjoy the freedom to be creative.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on marketing however equivalent work experience is acceptable
Electronic Data Payment Systems (EDPS) is an industry leading payment processing provider located in Johnstown and Dover, Ohio. We deliver comprehensive solutions at the lowest possible prices by leveraging strong relationships with employees and business partners who share our unwavering commitment to honesty, integrity and long-term sustainability.
In addition to our incredible office location, we offer our team members the opportunity for comprehensive training and excellent earning potential. EDPS prides itself on being a tight-knit team with high energy and passionate culture focused on success.
We arm you with the tools and support you need to achieve success. We offer competitive benefits, excellent perks and great earning potential. Salary plus bonus potential!
We are seeking Inside Sales Representatives to join our team! We are looking for full time and part time team members.
Enroll merchants, utilizing in-bound and out-bound calls, to provide an overview of payment processing services, including credit card processing, internet payment gateway solutions, and gift cards. Close inbound and outbound opportunities using proven sales techniques. Cultivate relationships with customers by providing excellent customer service.
Minimum Job requirements/Skills:
Some college and/or 2+ years previous sales experience required.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills needed
Active listening and critical thinking skills required
Team player who is assertive, goal minded, positive, and highly motivated
Ability to handle and complete multiple assignments in a fast paced atmosphere to meet deadlines
Ability to deliver a positive experience for prospects and customers by educating business owners on the features and benefits of products and services EDPS provides.
Consistently meet sales goals while meeting quality assurance requirements
Basic math skills will be required
Requires being organized and paying attention to detail
A competitive drive to be successful
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Pay: $45,000.00 – $125,000.00 per year
EDPS is a highly entrepreneurial company that is comprised of passionate and focused individuals who share a common goal: to serve our customers and protect payment data. Our focus is on building customer confidence, one transaction at a time. EDPS is looking for exceptional candidates who are looking to grow with the organization.
Our organization is seeking a technically savvy, customer-focused individual who understands that technical skills must be combined with excellent interpersonal skills that enable them to build confidence with our customers by addressing inquiries with knowledge, skill and empathy for the customer. We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to work directly with clients in setting up and troubleshooting POS terminals and integrated POI solutions, e-commerce gateways, mobile payments and P2PE security solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist who is responsible and takes ownership for:
- Resolving POS gateway and software inquiries from merchants and partners.
- Performing as the point of escalation for POS gateway and software service inquiries from Customer Service.
- Partnering with Sales teams to provide product input for POS solutions.
- Researching, troubleshooting, and resolving issues for our customers on both proprietary and external POS systems.
- Identifying, reporting, troubleshooting and resolving ecommerce, point-of-sale and P2PE security application issues
- Deploying hardware, gateway and security application solutions to customers using internet-based deployment vendor portal.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- High school diploma; college degree in technical field highly preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year of technical support experience (preferably in payment processing) with basic HTML, ASP and PHP scripting experience.
- Point-of-sale (POS) payment gateway, terminal and register systems is highly desirable.
- Must be able to multi-task, work in a fast paced, turn-key environment, and be willing to work overtime as requested by manager (on-call is required for this position).
- Knowledge of data encryption protocols preferred.
- Excellent and adaptable communication skills (both written and verbal), along with excellent interpersonal skills working directly with customers and internal colleagues
- Must be a team player, results-driven, and a data-gathering problem solver.
- Must be proactive and take ownership of tasks and follow through to resolution.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint with ability to learn and use METS CRM system.
This role provides the opportunity to get your foot in the door in the financial technology industry. This is a position for a self-starter that works well with both a team and as an individual
We pride ourselves in maintaining an Accredited, A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, which is a testament to the integrity and transparency of the EDPS team. Contact us today to get started!
Target Compensation: $25,000 – $45,000
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re EDPS, a leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company proudly serves clients throughout the USA and its territories, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when, where and how they need too, at the point of thought.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. EDPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected.