At EDPS, our customers come first.
Located in Johnstown, Ohio, we’re a mighty team of experts dedicated to delivering personalized customer service and individualized payment solutions for each client.
Our team embraces an entrepreneurial spirit and a consultative approach to meet customer needs. Honesty, integrity, and professionalism are at the core of our company’s values and you’ll see these traits represented in everything we do.
EDPS currently has an opening in our Marketing department and we are seeking a Manager to lead all external efforts. In this high paced role, the candidate will be responsible for the following:
- National, B2B advertising to generate inbound leads for the inside sales team
- Develop artwork for various marketing efforts including but not limited to direct mail, e-mail, social media, website design, marketing slicks and business cards
- Contribute content to social media sites
- Increase social media traffic
- Create calendar of marketing campaigns and educating the team about said calendar
- Develop and track all e-mail efforts to determine which effort was most effective
- Upload and maintain marketing material within CRM
- Assist with production of videos, radio advertising, print media and online forums
- Produce all trade show material including but not limited to staging, set-up, marketing slicks, artwork and booth design
- Candidate must have 3 years of experience working in a B2B marketing environment
- 2 years of experience using Mail Chimp or similar e-mail service
- 2 years of experience driving inbound leads to sales team
- 2 years of experience creating, editing and developing marketing collateral
Candidate must be a self-starter, enjoy working with little supervision and enjoy the freedom to be creative.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on marketing however equivalent work experience is acceptable
We currently have an opening for an Account Manager. In this role, the candidate is responsible for educating merchants about credit card processing options through EDPS as well as consulting the merchant about equipment, industry trends and savings plans. The candidate must also be able to board new merchants each month as a measure of success within in this role.
Additional responsibilities are as follows:
- Boarding new merchant accounts
- Handling outbound and inbound calls
- Sending correspondence via email and fax
- Comprehend merchant’s pain points and recommend appropriate solutions
- Recommending/Up-selling equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of call center experience
- 1 year basic computer operation
- Call center sales experience
- Inside sales experience a plus